Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Inre kustvägen 32
269 43 Båstad
What personal data we collect and when?
We ask you to provide certain personal information in order to deliver the products or services you desire. For example, when making purchases, contact our customer service, ask for contact with us, create an account, participate in our events or competitions or use our site.
These personal information includes your:
- Contact details, including: name, e-mail, phone number, and receiver and billing address
- Login and account information, including electronic signature, password and unique user ID
- Personal information including: gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
- Payment or credit card information
- Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences
- Device ID, Call Activity, Network Access, Storage Information
- Cookies, IP Addresses, Web Addresses, Data Identifying Your Browser and Version, and Web Beacons and Tags
We comply with local laws and do not allow children to register on our site when they are under the legal age limit of the country in which they reside.
Tools to handle the personal data we collect
When you use our site, we alternatively inform you of obtaining consent for certain routines. For example, we will obtain consent for the use of your location or for sending push notices. We can obtain consent through our site or by the public permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools that let you check when the device collects or shares specific categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or browser may offer tools that allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
Why and how we use your personal information?
We use your personal information as follows:
To provide the features of the website and services you request
When using our site, we use your personal information to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on Beslagonline.se or participate in an event or campaign, we use the contact information you provided us more to communicate with you about purchases, events, or marketing. If you contact our customer service, we will use your personal information, such as for delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, to help you solve a problem or issue.
To communicate information about our products, services, events and other marketing purposes
When you agree, we will send out marketing and news regarding Beslag Online's products, services, events and other promotions. You may choose to withdraw your consent whenever you wish.
If you are an existing customer at Beslag Online (for example, if you have made orders from us), we may use the contact information you provided to promote similar Beslag Online products or services if permitted by applicable law (provided you have not removed this). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us as well as information from other Beslag Online products or services - such as your use of the Site and your participation in Beslag Online events and competitions by adjusting communications about products and services that may be of interest for you.
To drive, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the personal information you provide to us to conduct our business. For example, when making a purchase, we use this information in our accounting, auditing and other internal features. We may use personal information about how to use our products and services to improve the user experience and help us diagnose technology and service issues as well as manage our site.
To protect our or others' rights, property or safety
For general research and analysis purposes
We use information about how our visitors use our site and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we can use information about how visitors to Beslagonline.se search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product range in our stores.
We may also use your personal information in other ways, and then notify you at the time and gather consent where necessary.
When processing your personal information, we support a certain legal basis, depending on how you interact with our site.
- When shopping at Beslag Online, we need your personal information to fulfill our mission for you. For example, we need your payment and contact information to manage and deliver your order.
- We also support our treatment on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as traders, to fulfill a legal obligation or to protect your fundamental interests.
Additional/delivery of your personal information
Beslag Online availability/sharing
Beslag Online shares your personal information with:
- Other Beslag Online Company for the purposes and under the above terms.
- Third-party vendors handling personal information for Beslag Online, for example, processing credit cards and payments, shipping and handling, handling and providing data service, email distribution, research and analysis, managing brand and product advertising, and managing certain services and features. When using third party vendors, we include agreements requiring them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- With third parties in cases where you have given consent.
- We do not share personal data with third countries.
We may also transfer personal information that we have about you if we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of reorganization, discontinuance of company, resolution or liquidation).
Protection and treatment of your personal data
Encryption and security
We use a range of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
Storing your personal information
Your rights regardring your personal information
You are entitled to request: (i) access to your personal data, (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (data portability); (iii) correcting your personal data if they are incomplete or incorrect; or (iv) deletion or limitation of your personal data under certain circumstances under applicable law. These rights are not absolute. If we have received your consent to processing your personal information, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time.
If you want a copy of your personal information or rely on any of your other rights, please contact us through the contact information available under "Customer Service".
Opt-out from direct marketing
If you have a Beslag Online account, you may choose to refrain from receiving Beslag Online marketing information by changing your preferences under "My Account" on our website. You can also opt-out by changing your email address or SMS notifications by clicking on the unsubscribe or by following the opt-out information included in the message. You can also contact us according to the contact information found under "Customer Service".
Cookies and Pixel tags
Beslag Online retrieves and records information that may contain personal information from your browser when using our site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may contain your (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether the device has software for accessing certain features; (iii) unique identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone (vii) previously visited sites (viii) information about your interaction with our site, such as choices, purchases and specified settings; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that will keep you in mind when exploring our site within a single session or, if requested, from session to session. They help to make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as help in security issues and compliance with regulations.
- Performance: With these cookies, we can improve our site's functionality by tracking the usage. In some cases, these cookies improve how quickly we can process your request and let us remember the settings you have chosen. Denying these cookies can lead to poorly adapted recommendations and slow performance.
For a detailed and up-to-date summary of any third party who may access your browser (via Beslag Online's website or otherwise), we recommend that you install a browser plug-in that is built for this purpose. You can also choose that your computer warns you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on any browser and device you are using. Each browser is different, so check your browser's help menu to learn the right way to change your cookies. If you turn off cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our sites more effective and some of our services do not work properly.
Questions and feedback
If you contact us with a complaint about privacy, this will be addressed with the goal of solving the problem in an efficient and punctual way.